Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WOYWW #266

Work. Work. Work...and work. That's what it seems like all I did in June. I finally had more than one day off in a row this past weekend. Finally!! Because I needed it...

...and today is Wednesday which means it's time to share my craft desk with y'all. Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to check out everyone else's.

Mine has been cleaned up from the 4th of July activities (and from that, only one card was completed before the 4th, and I finished the other one and put away for next year!). 


I was sorting through all my mini trips and made a list of pictures I'll need to tweak and print for my new PL albums. I have a 12X12 container full of these paper bags of memorabilia from each place. There's also a Julie Nutting doll stamp way on the left side. The cowboy girl one. My Chicago Cubs tumbler with water. So, no crafting really done -- just the prep work for it. 

My cardinal birdies had hatched and flown away. I came home one day to find the nest empty. Two of the babies were sitting in the tree and the 3rd was nowhere to be found. I left and came home after a rainstorm and 2nd birdie was gone and 3rd I found under my deck. Next morning I searched everywhere.. almost stepped on him in the grass near the back corner of my yard. Anyway he's gone too...so I hope all three are thriving. 

Here's two of them...



Both mom and dad were definitely keeping an eye on them after they left nest. Kept chirping to tell them what to do I guess. :-)


That's it for me. I received all my WOYWW ATC swaps. I was confused I guess with one and still owe one person their ATC. But with working so much I haven't had a chance (nor wanted to) do much of anything. So, I still will work on that and get it out soon. 

Happy WOYWW!! 

                                                      

13 comments:

  1. Love those sweet birdies! Your desk is so nice and tidy--but the prep work is just as important. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #57

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little birdies are so sweet!! How awesome that you were able to get pics of them!! I didn't get any good ones of my bluebird babies. I hope you get some time off soon!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are over the working too much hump. I know it seems to come in cycles if your job is anything like mine. Cute birdies. April #74

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gita! Hope your July is as relaxing as your June was busy. Happy WOYWW! ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great birdie photos! I, too, have a sackful of mementos that are waiting for me to finish scrapping, then I can throw the ones away I don't use. When will that be!? Thanks for the peek. #78

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so hard to balance art and crafting with working all the time, I do understand where you are coming from. I have the dump and leave attitude when working many hours. I love the little birdies, wow they have hatched, I do hope they grow up big and strong. Thanks for sharing and Happy WOYWW

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 51

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've done no stamping for weeks! I don't like it! But sometimes life is like that. Those cute little birds are so adorable. Congrats to your new winged family!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gita, I know I am a bit late but I'm guessing you will forgive me.
    Happy crafting, Angela x #41

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like you've been kept way too busy lately. Remember all work and no play is bad for the soul. I have the cowgirl doll too! Thanks for reminding me I had her as I had forgotten and haven't used her yet. The cardinal babies are ugly in a cute way. Cardinals have such a distinctive chirp. They love me because I put sunflower seed in the bird feeder so I hear them lots. My cat tries to imitate them. I'm sure he's saying "over here!" Thanks for the visit, hope things settle down for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have tried to get Damon but he won't come to the party and he is my preferred man anyway. Stefan is 2nd choice, but still good eye candy.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a joy to have babies like that in the garden

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant
    infos. I'd like to look extra posts like this .

    Here is my web blog - website

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello my friend!! I was thinking of you and hope you are doing great :) I pray that all is well and that you are having a wonderful summer!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete