Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WOYWW #257 Finished fairy garden and a messy desk


 Happy Wednesday to Everyone! For some it is "hump day", for me starting this week, it is Monday. Blah! In about 2 months or less I should be off Sunday and Monday's. :-) 

So here is my desk in all it's messiness on this Wednesday of sharing our desks or work spaces (wherever that may be...). Why? Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see what I'm talking about..



It is definitely a mess! The other night I started on another mini album. This is from a Myrtle Beach trip last May with my BFF and her family. I'm making one for her (ahem) belated birthday. Like....from February. I know...horrible right?! Agh! 

All sorts of stamps, sprays, inks, pictures, paper, glues. I used a 3D glue for the first time on my cover...love it. Some of the completed projects are sitting near the pens there on a wire basket. 


And here is the continuation of my workspace. LOL. The container to the left is where I had everything for the album (well, two of them, I'm making one for me too), paper on the right, and over the other container on the right is stuff for my album. 


Last week I shared my fairy garden in my WOYWW post. But I was still missing my fairy house. Here it is all finished up. I used a wooden birdhouse from Michael's. Painted it a dark brown. Used branches I collected several months back to glue onto the sides and roof. The "door" is a piece of tree bark. 


Thanks for all the compliments everyone gave on my magnet board. Seemed to be a hit!! I love it -- now all my magnets are back on display right where I can see them. :-) 

Happy WOYWW!!

                                                    

16 comments:

  1. Hi Gita loving that fairy house just perfect now, have you had any squatters yet? be careful they are tricky those fairies. Now that also looks like one messy desk, but hey at least you are being productive. Please share your album when finished.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 51

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fairy garden is so adorable!!! I think my craft room is even messier than yours right now. *sigh* Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #71

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gita, I LOVE your fairy garden! How fun! Keep an eye out and tell us if you spot any arrivals! Thanks for the visit today! Winnie#50

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming fairy garden, Gita!

    (I use my floor for a "shelf," too!)

    Happy woyww to you!
    :)trisha
    #76 at the moment
    with a Mother's Day pop-up card

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun to see your completed fairy garden! My daughter would adore something like that -- maybe we'll have to collaborate on one this summer. I think your friend will love her mini album and, as all good friends do, complete forget that it didn't quite make to her by her birthday. :) Happiest of WOYWWs and thanks for visiting. ~ Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk looks like you're focused on a fun project. Room to apply the push aside technique. And oh my goodness...the fairy house is too cute.
    Be well Carole #59

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so cool! Glad we got to see it complete - I hate to miss out. Maybe you'll get some Borrowers, you never know...
    :)

    Happy WOYWW! Getting back to it now my connection has come back :)

    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your fairy garden looks so amazing!! It's so beautiful!! I'm intrigued by the 3D glue...I'm going to have to check it out on my next craft store trip!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow busy desk & looks like the creativity is spreading to take over the room ! Great fairy house ! Ali #19

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your fairy house is lovely, and your craft space is 'lived in' not messy - I bet you know where to find stuff! Enjoy. Chris # 47

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my the desk mess has spilled onto the floor.! What an amazing fairy house! Love it! Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #8

    ReplyDelete
  12. How nice to see that the fairy house is finished. Now you have a complete garden and a great finished project. I bet you're like me and like a clean desk and workspace. But I bet it's all cleaned up by this time next week.

    Thanks for your visit yesterday. I actually like my ATC backs. I always feel good that they (my ATCs) were completely made by me. Happy WOYWW from #5.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fairy garden and thanks for sharing your desk.... I like how you are over flowing with your project ideas.
    Sandra @41

    ReplyDelete
  14. A messy desk for sure, been there - done that! But you will have two awesome albums when you are done. Can't wait to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm behind on albums too but I think good friends know they will be worth the wait. #30

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I am so late visiting not sure where the week had gone so having a quick fly round the desks before we start again, thanks for sharing - Nicky 11

    ReplyDelete