Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Nashville Mini-Album

Howdy Y'all! Hehe...couldn't resist since it's a Nashville themed post. However, I DO say y'all. Quite a bit. Even all y'all. :-) 

I completed my very first mini album with this trip. I quite like the way it turned out. So, here we go... I have several pics to share with you.


For the front and back covers, I used chipboard cut to the size I needed. The Nashville title is from Scrap Your Trip. The boot is Paper Accents, also a chipboard, covered in Stampendous Aged Copper Embossing Enamel.  (Look further for a close-up.)


All the pages are sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Moon Shadow Mist - Van Dyke Sepia, Art Anthology Spray - Warm, and Heidi Swapp Color Shine - Gold.  Tim Holtz paper distresser used on several pages too. 


Charms - Hobby Lobby, ribbon and fiber from stash. Finally used my Cinch to bind the album together too!!


Love the way the boot turned out!!


And this is why I went with a longer mini album...I bought this laser cut title from Scrap Your Trip quite awhile back..so had to use it. Same with the guitar. The other two add ins are from the guidebook for the museum. 


The small journal page took me several attempts before I finally wrote things correctly on both sides. Geez! 



Used more of the Stampendous embossing enamel and TH mini staples. 


I got the idea for the old school label maker from other albums I've seen online. Finally found one at a office supply store. 


Cool music symbol paper clip from Prima. 


New Year's Eve my friend and I went to the Wildhorse Saloon to see Craig Morgan in concert...that's what the label maker words are from -- one of his songs. 


As you can see here, I cut all the pages in various sizes. I used manila folders on several of the pages and distressed with TH ink pads.  


TH letter stamps -- still mising my letter "r". I need to clean up everything and try to find it. The metal piece is from Hobby Lobby -- jewelry section. 


Lunch right on Broadway where all the Honky Tonks are located. 

Well, it seems I'm having difficulties uploading pictures onto Blogger. Won't let me at the moement...so I'll just make this a two part post.

Stay tuned....

                                                

4 comments:

  1. What fun Gita! Love the country look of this. Lots of gorgeous embellishments and effects. Love the front of the album with the little guitar charm, fibres and the cowboy boot - totally awesome. Look forward to seeing the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks great! Love the front cover with all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! It looks like such an amazing trip, and I love all of the embellishments that you used!

    Can't wait for part 2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it...Can't wait to see it up close and personal ...love ya...see you in 8 days.

    ReplyDelete