Sunday, May 11, 2014

Nashville Mini Album --- Part 2

I posted the first half of my Nashville mini album last week and than blogger wasn't cooperating with letting me upload any more pictures. So here's the second half of the album...it's my first mini album using my Cinch binding machine. 

 I bought this Tennessee paper online and had to use it so made it a page of its own. 


We visited the Opry Hotel which was so pretty inside. I used TH letter stamps with DI. The metal piece is from Hobby Lobby and glued with Glossy Accents. 


Here's a page with some journaling and an idea I got online for adding more pages without alot of work. Just tape the picture down with washi tape. Flips over for more hidden parts. 



Of course, it wouldn't be Nashville without going to the Honky Tonks. This is a very famous place with lots of stars just showing up..too bad none showed up while we were there. This scrap piece of paper was saved from a flyer for their tours. 


We made do with this musician. I wish I wrote his name down. He was great. The "Live Music" scrap was from the same flyer as above. Keep those trinkets from your trips!!! :-) Love using the small paper clips!


Another smaller page with various stamps and my musical paper clip. 


This is the opposite side. I added some TH film ribbon. 


The PCB, Professional Bullriders Association was in town. 


I taped two pictures together for another page. This is the back side of one. I used one of the online picture editors to make this one...love the look of it. 


Love this pic of all the older buildings with the new one in the background. 


I should've used the sprays before adding the pictures because this is what happened sometimes...



although my sister said it looks cool and adds to the worn, old look. 

I love history so I went to visit Belle Meade Plantation on our last morning while my friend slept in. This is one of their brochures that I cut down to fit. 


And you can still flip it open and read some facts about the place. 


I taped down a postcard on this page (it's lifted up and I added some journaling) and underneath it another picture. I edited this one online as well...also love the old look of it. 


I saved the information about the property and various buildings and used it as another page. The opposite side has the info on what each building was used for. 


And that's it...this is what it look like on the side. Different size papers, some have the corners punched, all have the distressed look with inks and sprays. Love the way it turned out!! 



Thanks for stopping by!! 

                                                    

6 comments:

  1. Gita,

    Your album looks fantastic and I am with your sister the overspray makes it look authentic, it really does have that aged effect. Congratulations on your masterpiece finished.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is absolutely amazing!! You did such a fabulous job!! All of the details are so awesome!! Great pictures, design and details!! The spray does add an aged look!! What an wonderful memento of your trip!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your mini album looks fabulous! Love all the hidden parts. Everybody around here calls that modern building in your photo the Batman building :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool Gita! You certainly covered all the aspects of Tennessee! Every page is stunning and I particularly like the spray stained photo! I think it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is awesome! I love the pages that have the hidden pockets. And its awesome how much memorabilia you saved and included!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your mini album, you did a fabulous job with it! Looks like you had a great time too! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete