Wednesday, April 23, 2014

WOYWW #255

Here we are, another Wednesday....which means it's time to take a peek at my desk (and everyone else's too). Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to check out all the great crafty desks out there....

I was on a bit of an organizing binge last week. I went through shelves and re-organized and now have all sorts of projects sitting together that need completed in some sort or other. I also bought several plastic storage containers from the craft stores awhile back and have put different holiday items together. 

Here's my desk in it's current state...


The first pick I decided to show you a different angle. You can see the TV I have set up for watching all my recordings. Typically Ellen DeGeneres. And a glimpse of the second desk by the window. The pile closest is all the stuff I had assembled for a mini album I was working on since the end of last week. I will finish it today!! 


The front on view you can see the mini album. It's from a New Year's Eve trip to Nashville back in 2008/09. Tim Holtz letter stamps to the left there...I am searching for my small letter r. It went MIA. Little stinker!!! And to the right is my newest purchase .. a Zutter distresser. Thanks to Lisa at A Mermaids Crafts who always uses one and I finally decided to get one since all her edges look so great. My little Tim Holtz distresser just wasn't doing the trick. 

Last week I also (FINALLY) finished my scrapbook album for my Munich trip. Some of you may have seen some posts for WOYWW with the pages on my desk. You can see it here. I only posted some of the layouts -- there's alot! 


17 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Your desk looks so nice and organized!!!! I love the soft color on your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOur space to craft in looks amazing and so welcoming too. Love the colour you have used. I don't know why but you seem to have everything in order but you had to sort some more, this has me baffled. Thanks for sharing and popping in to say hi.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 28
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I am so excited to see your projects with the Zutter DIA!! You have the newest one...mine is a bit bulkier and pink. So now I'm going to have to upgrade ;) I can't wait to see your mini!! I hope you have a wonderful day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gita -- happy WOYWW! Hope you find your letter "r" soon -- I'm missing a number 1 (from the only set I have with numbers, of course) and I think it's gone for good. Looks like you're having fun and being really productive -- yay! ~ Laura #69

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so lovely to get on top of things, isn't it?! Looking forward to seeing your finished book. Have a great week, Chris # 19 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have not heard of a paper distresser, have to go check that out. If I brought a tv in my craft room, I might not ever come out. :) Here from WOYWW. Happy Wednesday!
    Cathy #73

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always great to have a sort out of those UFO's !! Looks like you will have fun getting those projects finished ! Ali #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gita, it makes me happy to hear you have half finished projects, I have storage boxes with plastic folders full of stuff waiting to be completed but sometimes they are useful when you need to make something quick.
    Thanks for visiting me, Angela x 48

    ReplyDelete
  9. G'day Gita
    and happy WOYWW. Thanks for dropping by my blog already. Oh I have so many works that need starting or finishing it isn't funny...I get side tracked too easily and go off on another tangent! Good luck getting some of yours done. Is that paper distresser electric? I use kitchen items for distressing card LOL...mini grater, citrus zester and also a garage item...sand paper!
    hugs
    Annette In Oz #8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy WOYWW Sorry to peek in and dash... .that is a neat desk.... Love the color and the little drawers in front!!
    hugs, Kimmer #96

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the natural light you get in your studio. That Zutter Distresser sounds really intriguing, as does your mini photo album. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Gita...thanks for stopping by my desk. You have a lovely desk and nice lighting and it seems you're like me - start projects and then get way layed and so I too have pile in a tray "to do". Cheers and have a great week Robyn#18

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks familiar - part of a project here, another one there. Great lighting in your room Gita - that's a big plus!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I like the windows - it looks bright and sunny in your room. Congrats on finishing your album. It always makes me feel like I've accomplished something when I get a trip album done. :-) April #71

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a good job organizing your desk. I like that mini. Thanks for stopping by. Happy crafting #61

    ReplyDelete
  16. argh dont you hate it when something goes missing well done on al the organisation too happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #40

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful job here. I genuinely enjoyed what you had to say. Keep heading because you undoubtedly bring a new voice to this topic. Not many people would say what you've said and still make it interesting

    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete