Saturday, April 19, 2014

Basket Full of Goodies

Easter is only a day away...still feels almost like winter! :-( 

Yesterday it was cold and rainy...and today is still drizzly and a high of 60. I don't like...that is all for my rant today. LOL. 

Here's one of the cards I made...


I thought this came out too darn cute. 

The basket and tulips are IO. Fresh Cut Grass is MFT. Sentiment is Craft Smart. The bunny and chick are stickers from stash. I used a egg stamp onto colored paper and cut out. Soft Shades. 

Happy Easter!!!

                                                           

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!! The chick is so cute!! I love the grass and tulips!! I hope you have a very happy Easter my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Easter card is adorable! Love the grass and tulips.

    ReplyDelete