Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WOYWW #247

Well, what do you know? Another Wednesday is upon us. Almost March already too!! And I am sooooooooooo ready for spring. Well, warm weather. Spring is already making itself known around here with buds popping out, cherry blossoms starting to show. Yay. Not much longer.

So, back to Wednesday...this means it's time to share my craft desk. Why? Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see what I'm talking about. :-) 



Messy. That's what my desk is at the moment. New supplies from scrapbook.com, Hobby Lobby, and a  local craft store. And a new Quick Cards magazine that came with some pretty KaiserCraft paper. New stencils, G45 paper, TH markers, corner punch, St Patty's stuff, paints.

I'll be heading up there in a bit to start putting away some of my new toys. My sis is coming over in a bit too and we'll work on some stuff. 

I'll be heading over to ya'll's desks later this evening. 


14 comments:

  1. Oooh, love looking at new stash, have fun! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love new supplies! Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't get to see anyone till now. We had to take my daughters dog back to Columbus ( a 3hour drive to have his staples out and 3 hours back ) it kinda killed the day you can say. But I got a pack of new markers oh I'm so bad! Thanks for the peek ;-) Sissy and I 36 / 37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new supplies look so awesome!! Have fun playing with them!! I wish we would see the signs of spring around here but no such luck :/ Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some great stash to play with and some mags to read, can I come and play too. I promise to be good.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 52
    Happy WOYWW & Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I could have a lovely time with that haul....and don't believe Eliza, she promises to be good and never is....unless of course I can come play too...lol
    I hope you have a great week and happy crafting
    DeDe #13

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow nice haul! Love the g45 paper. dibs! ;) Hugs and Happy WOYWW! Nan G #92

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love new goodies and I love your desk. A messy desk is a happy desk where great things happen.
    Happy crafting, Angela x 68

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your desk looks very springy too with all the spring like colors! Enjoy all your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, loads of new goodies! How much fun is that? New link at #102, as my first one linked to last week. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. am so jealous that your sister is within visitng distance and that you'll create together...bliss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of new yummies to play with. Now to find the time! Creative Blessings ~Kelly #95

    ReplyDelete
  13. After a disastrous week and weekend, I'm finally able to stick my head above water long enough to return your visit from last Wednesday. You made a haul at those craft stores. How lucky you have so many options. Hope you had a fun day with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks
    Top Ten Web Hosting Reviews

    ReplyDelete