Saturday, February 15, 2014

Love Ya

Saturday morning here..watching the US Hockey Team vs Russia. I recorded it so it's almost over for me...Go USA! 

Well, it's also the day after Valentine's Day but I have a couple cards to share that I haven't posted yet. :-) 


I think these are my favorite 2 cards I made this year. 
I used Tim Holtz Distress Paints (fired brick, barn door, victorian velvet, andspun sugar) with a brayer to cover an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of paper. 

Background:
Tim Holtz Hearts stencil with Adirondack Snow Cap paint and Magenta Hue ink. 7 Gypsies alphabet stamps were inked with white pigment ink. Studio G Hearts stamps with Magenta Hue and Walnut Stain DI. I also see a IO heart die that I used...I die cut the heart and used the reverse image to add the ink. I don't think you can see on here really but I also used Gesso Fiber paste to add hearts with a stencil.


The main image is by Lost Coast Designs. I stamped the image twice and cut the head and popped it up. Sakura White and Glitter Gelly roll pens used along halo and border of background. 


7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Valentines!

    Oh I do so love Lost Coast Designs stamps, they are fabulous!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and love that background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! I absolutely love the design!! The stamp is so fabulous!! Love, love this!!

    And wahoo, what an awesome game that was!! My heart was pounding so hard!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best Valentines card I have seen and what a fantastic stamp. Awesome background too.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both awesome - they kind of remind me of Flat Susan! Love the backgrounds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are gorgeous!

    I hope you enjoyed the hockey game! I don't actually know what happened - we have no tv or internet at the new house yet, so I'm very uninformed right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink and red color combination, and the accent of white, perfection!

    ReplyDelete