Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Friends are like Thighs...

Still dealing with all this ice. And power flicking on and off today. Branches breaking off. It's not good! This ice storm is crazy -- but, by Sunday it's supposed to be in the low 60's. That's Atlanta for ya. Last time after our Snowstorm on a Tuesday, it was 74 on Sunday. LOL. 

My BFF's birthday is today and I had made her this card to celebrate. She always seems to find cards for my birthday with two girls or old broads on there to represent us. So here's mine to her...


The gals and sentiment are from Stamping Bella and colored with Copics. The pattern paper is We R Memory Keepers Anthologie and MME Stella Rose 6X6 packs. Added Viva Pearl Pen - Yellow around the scallop border and Viva Glitter Liner - Holo Iridescent on the flowers on skirt. I believe the one layer is a Spellbinders die but can't remember at the moment. Oh, and glossy accents on the sunglasses. 

I'm the blonde by the way. :-) 

5 comments:

  1. I should not have taken a drink of water before I visited...I almost choked/spewed liquid all over my computer screen when I read that sentiment!! So fun!! The image is adorable!! Your friend will love this!!

    Stay safe my friend. I hope you power stays on and that the ice melts fast. Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're in a State of Emergency - AGAIN!!! But your card made me smile anyway. What a great image and that sentiment is just too funny. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card for your friend. Great coloring of this fun image. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really gorgeous & Fun Gita, I like the design and the colours,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card!

    I hope you are staying warm there!

    ReplyDelete