Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Birthday Boy

Well, this is my first paper project for 2014. I've been slow going getting up to my craft room. I made this card for my Godson's 3rd Birthday back in January. 


The image is by North Coast Creations - Birthday Murphy. I colored with Copics and added Viva Glitter Liner (Holo Iridescent) to the birthday hat. The cute little dog was cut out with a Spellbinders Circles Large die. I used my Cricut to make the larger balloons. Haven't used it in I can't remember how long. :-) One balloon was popped up for dimension. I added dots with the Glitter Liner and the #3 with Stickles True Blue. The striped paper was from stash.

4 comments:

  1. It's an adorable card!!! Love the puppy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gita,I like the sweet image the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. Who can resist a puppy holding balloons? Love the three balloons off to the side too, and the matching striped DP. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card! And I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete