Wednesday, January 22, 2014

WOYWW #242 -- Finally got something done!

Happy Wednesday Folks!! It is chilly here in the South. Brr..(not as cold as in the Midwest or out East, and definitely not as HOT as it is out West!!) I've been sick the last couple weeks. A cold set in and than a cough, which is STILL lingering after almost 3 weeks! But, slowly it is going away. 

So, it is Wednesday (but barely, I know, at least East Coast time), and it's that time of week to share my crafting space...head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to see what all the fuss is about. 


My desk hasn't seen any action since I cleaned it off after the holidays. It's been sitting empty, poor thing. But, I had to make a birthday card for my godson who turns 3 on Sunday. I'm using a North Coast Creations stamp for the first time for the card. And, I even used my Cricut! Haven't used that in ages. There's a towel and Copic alcohol to make "fur" texture on the doggie. Using scrap paper too. That's it for me...

15 comments:

  1. Hi, Gita, yes, we'd think we were in a heat wave if it was 30 up here, but when you're not used to it, I know that must be super cold for you. :) Sorry to hear you've been sick recently. Happy WOYWW (and thanks for visiting.) ~ Laura #72

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well, but glad to hear you are on the mend. Stay warm! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've not been feeling too good, hope you're on the mend now.

    Thanks for stopping by my desk.

    Zoe #32

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you're getting going again... thanks for the visit. Helen 23

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah sorry to hear not well Gita... enjoy making three year old card like you not much crafting my way, happy WOYWW, Shaz in Oz.x #7

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am visiting I the USA (warm California) and I had a three year old boy to make a card for last Sunday. Yours sounds wonderful
    Sorry you have been under the weather, hope you are soon back to full health.
    Hugs and thanks for visiting me.
    Neet 87xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. He looks adorable. Hope you post the finished card and hope you get rid of your cough soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you are soon well. Lucky you to have warm weather - we have a cold wind here today but at least my washing has blown on the line and dried nicely (happy with small things!!) x jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to year that you're on the mend now - you'll probably be at your desk, whipping up fabulous creations now that you're starting to feel better! Super cute card! Cheers, Jen (#94)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear that you weren't feeling well, but I glad you are feeling better. I image you are coloring is too cute. #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you are staying warm and feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you are feeling much better and staying warm!! Your card is looking adorable!! I can't wait to see it completed!! I haven't used my Cricut in ages either...poor thing is just sitting on a shelf gathering dust :) Feel better and have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, you've been poorly for ages, poor you. Hope the making of the cute card will help kick start some time at your desk now that youre feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your pen holder and hope the cough finally goes soon. Thanks for visiting me this week and sorry it took so long to reply BJ#52

    ReplyDelete
  15. For being number 1 this week, I've sure taken a long time to return your visit last week. I have to blame it on Blogger and life getting in the way. Sorry you are still not feeling well. I hope you are better by now, since it's almost time for another WOYWW.

    I don't own any copics, but I was impressed that you can make FUR. Awesome. Now get to feeling better, please!

    ReplyDelete