Wednesday, December 11, 2013

WOYWW #236


Gosh, it's December and almost Christmas. How time flies!!! And, it's also another Wednesday which means it's time to share my craft desk. Why you ask? Head over to Julia's Stamping Ground and see what all the fuss is about.

 Last week I was missing again. I went to a Christmas Festival of Lights display here in Georgia on Tuesday evening (and it rained!) and the next day went to a tree farm and got my Christmas tree.  You can see some of it here (and my tree).


My super messy desk which will be cleared up some later this morning. In the process of trying to finish up my Christmas cards and get them in the mail. You can see one I was adding some extra touches to. It's a Sizzix Pop n Cut card. First time I used it and so fun and cute. There are some extra cards sitting on top of the pen storage. 


Here's what's happening around the desk. The rest of my Christmas paper, dies, stamps, etc. :-) 

Happy WOYWW!!

17 comments:

  1. Wish I went and saw those lights they looked fantastic but alas a bit far to travel IRL. Great floor shot this week. Have fun with that die.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda who's number keeps changing 71 for now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it! I am just starting my hopping this morning and already I see your post is nearly identical to mine in terms of the room photo! Christmas is no time to worry about neatness! Happy WOYWW! Thanks for the visit to me! Have a great week and good luck to both of us getting the rest of our cards finished and out the door!! Hugs, Darnell #22

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're having fun..and getting lots of exercise...bending and stooping to pick up things on the floor.Be well Carole #66

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like all kinds of crafty goodness going on in your craft studio!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the look of that snowman card, very jolly! #44

    ReplyDelete
  6. Forget the mess - January will be here before you know it!! At least that is what I keep telling myself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gita, yes I can see the similarities with not only the desk but the floor, however mine remains permanently like it at the moment!

    Thanks for visiting.
    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I have some of those pop cards, I don't know if I have time to work them out and use them but I should, think I have a tree!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is one beautiful light show. Your Christmas card is beautiful. #12

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the pop cards and have some dies but yet to use them...haven't felt well enough to sit for long periods. Do all creative people have such creative and busy looking desks? Must be cause mine looks that way too! ;-) Have a great week! Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow you look like you have been super busy ! Thanks for taking the time to stop by ! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very busy deck. Getting close to the big day. Happy almost Christmas. Your snow man card looks like a fun one to make.

    ReplyDelete
  13. C cards in full on mode. Only sent a few this year myself. Nice room full of sunlight for crafting. WOYWW hugs! Nan G #69

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pop up cards Gita, hope you got them all finished and in the mail. It's still chilly here, still below 32F day and night and 6" of snow forecast for tomorrow! Double bummer, lol!

    Hugs
    Brenda 4

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love how Christmas-y your desk looks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL! I always need to spread out, too. :)
    WOYWW #78

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry it's nearly Wednesday again before I reply!
    Love your creative behind the scenes spread.
    Karen #54

    ReplyDelete