Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pink Christmas

I finally finished all my Christmas cards last week. This year I didn't even start until after Thanksgiving. Yikes. 

Here's a card I made using a new stamp I purchased at the Scrapbook Expo this year...



Simple black background with the trees (Rubbernecker Stamps) stamped and fussy cut. The larger one was popped up for dimension. I added small dots to the trees with Viva Pearl Pen in Pearl Pink along with a white gelly roll pen around the bottom edges of tree branches. Stickles Copper added to the tree trunk. Snowflakes were added to the background with a white Gelly roll pen. 


Along the bottom of the the card is a little snow bank made with Stampendous Vintage Pink embossing tinsel (Love!) and Marvy Snow Marker along the top edge (heat set to make it pop). 

I'm adding this to the Craft Your Passion Challenge - Let It Snow.

6 comments:

  1. I love it Gita! How sweet! Lucky you to be finished - I'm still making mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gita, I like the pink trees and the snow.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous Christmas card. Love the pink trees.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the pink trees!! They look amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun funky trees. Love that pink tinsel embossing too. Great card x Thanks for joining us this week over at CYP :) x
    Craft your Passion Challenges
    Little Pear Tree

    ReplyDelete