Tuesday, December 17, 2013

A Rustic Christmas

Finally the rain has stopped and the sun is shining. We've been getting so much rain (a continuation from spring and summer) and clouds! Yuk!! Christmas is just about a week away...and I have yet to go Christmas shopping. I am just so behind this year - I don't know why. :-/

Here's another card I made for Christmas..my first attempt with the Sizzix accordion die. So fun to decorate each panel. 


The paper is by The Paper Studios - Santa & Friends. Edges all inked with TH Vintage Photo.


Here's the front of the card. The sentiment is by TH Stampers Anonymous. The holly leaves are by Impression Obsession.


The tree is also a IO die. I added Viva Glitter Liner - Holo Iridescent to the snowflakes. 


Both the deer and fir tree are IO dies. I added Stampendous Shabby White embossing enamel for snow. 

The last panel - Leaping Deer - is a Memory Box die. 

I'm submitting this to the following challenges:

Loves Rubberstamps Challenge Blog - Holiday Blitz - Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes

                                                           

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Gita!! You decorated each panel beautifully!! I really love the deer and fir trees!! What a fabulous card!! I'm behind on my Christmas shopping, too. I just don't know where time goes!! Have a wonderful evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gita. I love this. It looks like that probably took a long time - but I love that fold. Each of the panels so creatively put together. Like you, I'm way behind, but sometimes you just really need to play! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is lovely Gita. Beautifully decorated and wonderfully embellished. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! Great holiday project. Thanks for joining us at Loves Rubberstamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the shape of the card and how you decorated it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job with your first attempt. I need this die I so love your creation!. Thanks for joining the Holiday blitz at Loves Rubberstamps!

    ReplyDelete