Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Flat Susan arrives in Georgia.


Hi Everyone. So, I have a special guest visiting with me here for a little bit. Her name is Flat Susan. She's traveling the world and meeting all sorts of new people. You can see all her adventures here. She just left sunny, warm Florida visiting with Nan

Here she is at my front door. We're all ready for November and Thanksgiving now with the mums, scarecrow, and fall wreath. :-)


Unfortunately I've been working since her arrival but she's spent some time with my dogs and hanging around. The weather unfortunately isn't as nice as Florida. We are having a cold spell with lows in the 20's yesterday and today. And it was really windy yesterday. But, my Sunday hopefully back to a high of 70. 

Last night she finally saw my craft room. We sat down to work on TH tag for November and make a couple cards for Thanksgiving. 



Here's the beautiful tag Nan made for me. I love the soft green colors used. So pretty!! Thanks Nan!! We are enjoying a cup of coffee this morning and than we'll have to take her out and about. 


3 comments:

  1. Pretty front door. So glad you like the tag. Have fun with FS. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad FS arrived safe and sound and how lucky for her to be able to see the way you decorate in readiness for Thanksgiving. I just love your front door decorations.
    Hugs, Neet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Thanksgiving decorations!

    ReplyDelete