Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy Halloween -- Tim Holtz October 2013 Tag

Yesterday my package finally arrived with new goodies by Tim Holtz. Yay! So I was finally able to sit down and make my October tag. 

Here's my version (very similar). 


I couldn't get the black distress glitter (they were on back order with alot of the colors!) I LOVE the distress glitter - alot more chunkier than regular glitter and a very vintage look. Love it! I ordered some more. :-)
The owl though is with regular glitter so you can kinda see the difference. It's Midnight Gold by Sparkle N Sprinkle. Love the look of it too. 



I'm submitting this (of course) into:

Tim Holtz - 12 tags of 2013 - October


                                                         

8 comments:

  1. This is so fabulous, Gita!! You did an amazing job!! The colors look perfect!! Perfect take on Tim's tag!! I so need the distress glitter...I haven't ordered it yet but I have to...it looks gorgeous!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Halloween tag Gita, I love all the sparkle.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this tag! Especially the glitter! It looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Gita, this is a brilliant Tag, so glitzy, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gita,

    brilliant tag, I for one have not done the tags this year, but I am enjoying watching others create theirs.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pleased you got your goodies as this is superb Gita. LOVE it. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Gita. Love the sparkle on all your pieces, makes for a fun Halloween tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really pretty! not too spooky at all, love the sparkle!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete