Tuesday, September 3, 2013

WOYWW #222


Hi Everyone! Can you believe it's September already? Fall is just around the corner. I always start looking forward to the next season towards the end of the current one. Does anyone else do this? Come end of summer, I can't wait for fall and cooler weather, yummy fall goodies, soups, leaves changing. Than winter....ahh, and than spring with all the new growth. Warmth of summer...and...here we are again. LOL. 

And Wednesday is upon us (actually posting a few hours early!) and I am sharing my crafty workdesk as it looks late Tuesday afternoon. Why in the crafty world am I sharing my desk? Go head over to Julia's Stamping Ground and see what the fuss is about. 


I have more of an angle shot today and from a bit higher up. Messy desk. Never picked up from last week. I was playing with coloring with my Copics and my new Kraftin' Kimmie stamp. She's so darn cute! I also have a colored House Mouse card with watercolor pencils. A JoAnn's opened last Friday near my house so went and did a bit of shopping: new Halloween stamps. paper, some blue/orange (Chicago Bear colors - NFL football) yarn to hopefully learn to knit, a Welcome Fall door decor. 


Under the new Halloween stamps are some IO dies I just received from a local craft store. Yay. 

And some fun outdoor stuff: 

So the other morning my dogs were freaking out by the front door/window. I walk over to the door and see my Under The Step friend staring at the door wondering what the heck all the racket is all about. I saw him eating under the bird feeder and look at those chubby cheeks. How cute is he? My little chipmunk friend. 



And some happy news....some of you already saw but I was one of the winners on the August Tim Holtz Tag Challenge!!!! How fun!! I will share with you my winnings whenever I get it. :-) 




24 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW, Gita, and oh my what a busy busy desk, do you know where everything is? I have to tidy up after each card, or I would be lost, honest I would..love your disarray, though and wish I had a desk like this one, such a cute Chipmunk, thanks for sharing, Hugs Avril#60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got a lot going on this week Gita! Cute little Alvin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning the tag challenge :-)
    Your visitor is so cute but don't think your dogs agree lol enjoy those new goodies
    Happy crafting and WOYWW
    Kay #41

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your win!! I didn't even see anything about it! I subscribe to his blog too. Good for you!
    I love seeing a busy desk! And your goodies look awesome!
    xxDaniella#10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at those chubby cheeks - i love it! Congrats on the tag win and I also LOVE the change of seasons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your win and thank you again for mine!
    Love your chipmunk - he is so cute.
    Looks as if you have a busy time ahead of you - enjoy!
    Hugs, Neet 20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win!! How exciting!! I can't wait to see what you get!! Your little chipmunk friend is adorable!! It looks like a ton of crafty goodness going on in your craft room!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Gita, I am so envious of your win, lucky you. What a messy creative desk you have it looks like you have been having some crafty fun. Oh that chipmunk is so cute, I have never seen one in real life, thanks for sharing him.

    Happy WOYWW
    ELIZA & Yoda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the win. I like that image you are coloring. You have some great goodies on your desk. Happy crafting #1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lucky you for the win!
    Cute friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Brigita, big congrats on your Tim tag, I love it in all it's grunginess :0, oh I love the fall, all my favorite colors weather, veggies, soups...With your new bunch of goodies your certainty look ready for it, you'll have lots of fun creating it all. I have fallen in love with your name ^-^, I would love to use it on my next fairy project, it's a lovely name for a sweet little fairy. Love your cards too, your coloring is fabulous. Thanks for stopping by, happy WOYWW. Dianne #74

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats again on your Tim win - so pleased for you.

    Lots of fun stuff to look at on your desk today - new stamps - the best! MMx #45

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there and congrats on your win. Your desk is certainly looking 'very busy' Cute chipmunk. Happy WOYWW Anne x #54

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving all the stuff on your desk! Especially the Halloween things. My favorite time of the year is finally here!

    The chipmunk is so cute! You always get the best wildlife shots!

    Congrats on your win :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Gita,

    I am catching up with visitors to my blog from up to 3 weeks ago! Congrats on the tag win, I bet it will be a lovely prize!
    Love your visitor - my dogs would freak too!
    I love that KKS, I think it is one I don't have, nearly won on ebay but didn't grrr!
    Cazzy x #66

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun halloween Stamps and that Chimpmunk is just so darn cute with his cheeks all full of snacks too cute !!! and congrats on winning TH look forward to seeing your winnings
    and love KK stamps :) hugs Nikki 4

    ReplyDelete
  17. LUV your new goodies and what a fabulous little 'friend' :-D That gave me a morning smile :-D
    Thank you for letting me visit.

    HAPPY WOYWW 222

    IKE in Greece #67 xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your desk looks suspiciously like mine:) I can't believe it is September either. All we can do is just hang on tight and enjoy the ride! Twyla

    ReplyDelete
  19. OK, Gita, I can get into Halloween. I just am not ready for Christmas. Love that you got a new JoAnn's near you. Ours closed down about three years ago and a Dollar Tree went in where it had been. thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW on Thursday from #2

    ReplyDelete
  20. first congrats! That's great. love all the goodie. I just got some of those 1.00 stamps and have yet to play with mine. oh and those chubby cheeks make a person smile :-) Thanks so much for the share, Roberta 17

    ReplyDelete
  21. The chipmunk is so cute!!! Love your busy desk and congrats on your winning!!! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for your comment on my blog Brigita! I love your messy desk, it just makes me feel like getting on with creating something! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Huge congrats on your TH win ... bet you can't wait to get your goodies! I love the chipmunk, we don't get them here, he is soooo cute! Thanks for your visit and a belated Happy Woyww Liz@82

    ReplyDelete