Thursday, September 19, 2013

A Grateful Heart -- Tim Holtz September 2013 Tag


I was so excited last month to be one of the winners for August's Tim Holtz tag. How Fun!! 


So here is my tag for Tim Holtz's September Challenge...I had so much fun with the layering technique in this tag. 


I used Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry, and Spiced Marmalade for the Distress Stains. Usually I've always had an issue with not enough color but not this time. :-) 

Stencils used: Tim Holtz Stars and Cargo. Dylusions Alphabet and Luscious Leaves and Dots. TCW Mini Quatrefoil, Mini Diamonds. I applied the stars with Dreamweaver Translucent embossing paste. 

Stamps: Whimsey Wings Set by Stamp Camp. Pursuit of Happiness by Stampin' Up!. 

Metal Keys from Michael's or Hobby Lobby. Crinkle Ribbon by TH with matching Distress Stain colors. Small key attached with pin from SU!

6 comments:

  1. What another awesome tag! Great colors, and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the colours on this. Great tag! xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous, Gita!! The colors look amazing!! You did a fabulous job!! Congrats again on last month's win!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors on this tag, and the key at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag Gita, I like the background,the keys and the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete