Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Garden of Life

I've taken a few days off and since nothing developed as far as a getaway I'm taking it easy and catching up on crafts. 

Here's another card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle. It reminds me of my zinnia's on my back porch. 


I stamped the Dahlia image three times and colored with Copics. Fussy cut and assembled with mounting tape. I added Guava Nectar glitter along the edges of each petal and around the center of top layer. 



 
The flower is sitting on a Spellbinders Labels One die. I added Tim Holtz Distress Inks in Bundled Sage and Peeled Paint. The pattern paper is from Basic Grey "Out of Print" 6X6 pad. 

The sentiments was stamped, die cut with Spellbinders Labels One and sponged with Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Vintage Photo. 

9 comments:

  1. I love your sparkly dahlia. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful!! The flower is gorgeous - it just pops off the page!! I love the sparkle!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Brigita, in wonderfully vibrant Autumn colors! The layering, sparkle and shading looks beautiful! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Gita, I love the flower the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on this Gita. Love your coloring, the sparkle and the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love all the flower layers and the glitter is the perfect addition.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the flower and the glitter you put on the edges! Hope you enjoyed your days off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty with the glittered edges and all that dimension with the fussy cutting :)

    ReplyDelete