Monday, July 29, 2013

Put On Your Dancing Shoes

Gosh, so I feel like I haven't had hardly any time to craft and than I am behind on posting some cards. Summer is crazy at work...when the weather hits it makes for a crazy, long night. Last week was a looooong week for me. Tuckered out! This week the weather has been much nicer. :-)

Here's another card I made using an oldie but goodie stamp set from Sparkle N Sprinkle using the Dresses and Shoes stamp set.


The boot was stamped in Versamark and than I poured a mixture of Silver Lightning and Sangria Star embossing powder and Burgundy Glitz glitter over shoes and heat set. Added distress inks (Victorian Velvet, Milled Lavender, Antique Linen, and Seedless Preserves) over paper. The rest of the instructions can be found here

Have a great week! 

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for that stamp. Love the mixture of the ep's too. The lace is perfect - goes so well with the era of the shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! The background looks amazing - I love that boot stamp!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun way to showcase the "boot"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! The background is perfect with the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete