Friday, July 5, 2013

High Mileage....Low Maintenance

Hope everyone had a nice 4th of July. We had rain, rain, rain here in the Atlanta area. We needed it, but now it's a bit too much. 

Here's a nice manly card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle....it's funny, I thought it was too "simple" but my sister thinks it looks great. Plus, a guy wouldn't want all sorts of froo-froo all over it anyway....LOL. 


I used the Woody Station Wagon stamp and the Woody Word Set for my sentiment. The wagon was colored with Copics and some Sharpie Neon markers I found. The sentiment was stamped with Adirondack Earthtones Denim ink. I also used the same ink to swipe the edges of card. 

I used Navy glitter on two different sizes of tear-iffic tape. The banner I cut myself. 

8 comments:

  1. LOVE that sentiment, it's perfect, will have to keep that one in mind! Love the card!! waving hi from the "oh my it's NOT raining at the moment" hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great too. Love the glittery strips and the huge banner. Great coloring of this fun image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fabulous!! I love the woody station wagon stamp!! Perfect guy card!! Happy Friday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just the perfect greeting for that image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring Gita, and just the perfect amount of bling for a guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice male card! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a perfect masculine card! Love the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the card! Absolutely perfect for a guy!

    ReplyDelete