Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WOYWW #209


I'm here. Not lost....just super busy the last month or so. Not alot of posts from me. I do one or two new followers and want to say thank you. But, today is Wednesday and it's time to share our craft desks and see what is (or isn't) going on....all hosted by Julia at Stamping Ground who celebrated 4 years of this blog last Wednesday. And I was out of town. :-(

So, here's my desk...


Since I haven't been home much, not really anything going on. Just some purchases. Last weekend I went to Michael's and bought some Tim Holtz stuff that they had on sale for 40% off I believe. I received some of my DT stuff in the mail (and I am SO behind on, my weekend is Wed/Thurs so will be catching up on that), some graduation paper (my cousin's duaghter graduated college and want to make a card). The hemp is for a large milk bottle I bought. I want to glue the cord around the top part of the bottle, make it nautical and put my shells from Myrtle Beach in there. :-) Some other new purchases as well. 

Like, I said, totally missed out on last week's WOYWW because I was in Charleston, SC. No time for the ATC swap. Another :-(. 

Lots to do today....gotta run and I will get to as many of y'alls posts as I can later today. Happy WOYWW!!!!

18 comments:

  1. Brigita,

    Sorry to hear you are really busy and no time to play, hopefully you will get to do some in the next few days.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you create with the goodies on your desk!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy, busy, busy. We're all as bad each other aren't we? At least you know what you want to do with all your new purchases. The bottle sounds like an interesting project. Kate x #33

    ReplyDelete
  4. Secret: it's never too late to trade ATCs if you find yourself in need of a happy mail! Glad that, however busy, you're still making time to be creative. Or at least, shop creative! Love your idea for the nautical bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your desk is looking awesome! Can't wait to see all of the projects you make :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gita
    I am liking the bits you have bought but what has really caught my attention is what you want to do with the bottle. I live by the sea side and have never thought about doing that, why? I look forward to seeing all your new makes
    Wishing you a very happy WOYWW and hope you have a great week
    Ria #39

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sound really busy today . Some great looking goodies on your desk, have fun playing with it all. Happy woyww Jill #82

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you are run off your feel Gita. Hope life gets back on an even keel soon. Happy WOYWW, hugs Jenny #131

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you got some good stuff. I look forward to seeing the hemp around the top of the milk bottle with shells in it. I think that sounds lovely. April #137

    ReplyDelete
  10. My goodness, you shopped til you dropped. Lots of great finds. Soon I'll be away from WOYWW...a month on vacation, but I will be looking in on what's been happening. Looking forward to seeing that milk bottle. Great idea for displaying vacation memories.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back home, Gita. Sorry you missed the ATC swap ... next year! Have fun getting crafty with all your new goodies!! Darnell (I'm just visiting this week, so no no.)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, such a tidy desk indeed! Hope you catch up with all your work soon - don't forget to breath ;) Happy ~ belated ~ woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #70

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the colours of your workspace - very tranquil! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Brigita, thanks for stopping by and visiting. If you would like an atc send me your addy and I will happily post a spare. No need to return any to me.
    Sandra @53

    ReplyDelete
  15. Always good to get some TH stuff on sale. Have fun with it. Thanks for the earlier visit. a late Happy WOYWW! Nan G #103

    ReplyDelete
  16. ah Gita some lovely lovely new stash there, well done have great fun :D and thanks for popping over, happy WOYWW Shaz in Oz.x #7

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sorry you missed out on the WOYWW fun Gita but hey, you got some bargains at Michaels to make up for it. Why are there never any when I am over in the States? Am hoping to buy lots for sewing when I am over next year - Joannes will be my favourite store.
    Hugs, Neet 17 - thanks for visiting me - we are having sunshine so I have been spending all my days working outside - sorry I am so late. xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry you missed the ATC swap, but look at all those treasures you found! I love Michael's and we don't have one here where I live but that's probably a good thing since we do have a Hobby Lobby and I already spend way to much in there! lol Hope you get caught up on all your crafting projects and assignments soon. :) Deeyll #144

    ReplyDelete