Friday, June 14, 2013

Surf's Up

Hi Everyone! So sorry I haven't been around visiting many blogs. I am trying to slowly catch up reading them as I have time....bloglovin' definitely helps with that!! :-)

I'm still trying to play catch up with all the housework, yardwork, etc that needs to be done. Plus, card making! And, my wrist has been hurting when I twist it and whatnot -- found out I have tendinitis! Great!!!!

Last week I was able to sit down and get a few done...here's one of them I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle using the Surfin Woody stamp set. 



I used a piece of glossy CS and added alcohol inks for the background scene (Pool, Aqua, Sunset Orange, and Latte). I added Sparkling Sands Sparkle N Soft with brushable glue to create "sand". The waves were made using a Memory Box - Oceana Border die with SNS sticker paper and Misty Blue glitter. Although I used the stamp set the Surfin' Woody car stamp can be purchased individually. I fussy cut and added to card with mounting tape. The palm tree and puffy clouds are both Memory Box dies. Lastly I added Shells and Cabana Beach Mudd Puddles to the bottom of the card. 



Have a great weekend! Mine is over and will be heading back to work today. 

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card Gita. Love all the textures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be there at the beach right now!!! Love the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous beach scene!! I love everything about it!! The sparkly waves are just fabulous!! What an awesome card - I would love to be there right now!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scene you created. Love the sparkle and Mudd Puddles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've created a great beach scene. Love all the details you've added.

    ReplyDelete