Thursday, June 20, 2013

Surf Wagon

Hope everyone is enjoying their week. I'm in the middle of my "weekend" and will be heading up to my craft room in just a bit to get working on some DT projects...here's a card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle.


While I was in Myrtle Beach, SC last month I stopped at a scrapbook store and found this awesome paper (My Mind's Eye) and knew it would go great with the Surfin' Woody stamp set. I love the distressed look of it! This stamp can also be purchased individually. The orange you see on the base is actually embossing powder. I used adhesive tape and than added Jack O Lantern embossing powder and heat set. Added a strip of burlap for texture. The stamp was colored using Copics. I added some Tim Holtz Old Paper distress ink around the stamped image. 

7 comments:

  1. What an awesome card!! The card does match the stamp perfectly!! The burlap is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card Gita, I like the car the paper and the jute.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brigita! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on the Graphci 45 blog! My little Tropical Travelogue album measured 6" x 5.5". I love that you do beachy crafts, just like this amazing card! That is the COOLEST stamp - wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great guy card. Love the burlap touch - it's like a man's ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great masculine card. Love the added burlap and that paper is perfect for this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on your card! I love the paper you found to go with the car!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours on this Gita - great co-ordination of layers too. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete