Sunday, June 23, 2013

Not all who wander are Lost

Hi all...hope everyone had a great weekend....I'm on my "hump day" right now. :-)

Here's another card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle using their new stamp set My Anchor



I guess this could be considered a CASE card. I used Spellbinders Labels Eight to die cut the blue CS. I outlined with a glue pen and than added Laser Blue glitter along the inner edge. I used Distress Inks (Vintage Photo, Old Paper, Pumice Stone, and Iced Spruce on the white CS. For full instructions, click here.

Have a wonderful week!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that stamp!! And the glitter around the edge of the Labels 8 looks fabulous!! Awesome card my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card and design. Love this sentiment with this image.

    ReplyDelete