Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Kick Back & Relax

Pretty tired this afternoon (didn't help I ate an apple fritter after lunch and the sugar high left me.....putting me to sleep at the car dealer waiting on my oil change). Was up late last night watching my Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley cup!!!! :-) 

So, wishing I could kick back and relax in this hammock on a beach with a cool breeze. (and a nice adult beverage!). 


The Palm Hammock is from Sparkle N Sprinkle as well as the sentiment. I colored with Copics and than used Out of Bounds technique to die cut the image with Spellbinders Standard Circle Large. I added Memento inks (Summer Sky, Desert Sand, Angel Pink) to create the sky/sand. I also cut a larger circle with sticker paper, adhered the image to the center, and sprinkled Sunny Daze glitter around the edge. The sentiment was embossed with Hit The Beach. Pattern paper by The Paper Studio ~ A Day At The Beach paper pack. 

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could kick back and relax in that hammock, too!! What a fabulous card!! I love how you colored the image!! Gorgeous!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Gita, I like that image the colours and the sentiment.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know why but I just see a big smile and happy face when I look at your card. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just want to wander into that scene and take a nap on that hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job. Wish I were there too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job! Wish I was there too.

    ReplyDelete