Friday, June 7, 2013

Go Confidently

Hi All. Gosh, it seems like forever since I posted a blog with a card to share. I guess it's been a month now. Super busy with vacations, visiting family, work (of course), not feeling well, etc...slowly trying to catch up with everything. 

Here's a card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle with their new stamp set called My Anchor. Great masculine set and perfect for Father's Day or any occasion. 


I de-stressed the edges of my bottom layer CS and added Vintage Photo DI. The ledger paper is by K & Co.  - Flora and Fauna Ledger Designer Paper Pad. I punched the bottom with a Fiskar's punch (forgot the name right now). also de-stressed the edges and added Old Paper and Vintage Photo DI along the edges. Kinda roughed up the bottom punch to look used and worn. 

The image was stamped with Versamark and sprinkled Pine Star embossing powder over image and heat set. I added mini stapled with a TH stapler to stamped image. Added twine around the ledger paper and a few more staples. The sentiment is from same stamp set and also de-stressed the edges and added DI. Punched a small hole in corner and tied a knot with the twine. 

Have a great weekend. 

7 comments:

  1. Such a great masculine look Gita! Love all the distressing and staples! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the distressed ledger paper!!! Nice masculine card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! The distressing is fabulous!! I love the image and the awesome sentiment!! What a beautiful card!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! i love the colors you chose. I love the distressing too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LOOK!!! and the sentiment would be good for Grad's too! What a Good Looking Manly Card, Love it!!!!
    And thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your card, the colors and the "simplicity" of it, thanks for showing it
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great masculine card. This is the first example I've seen with this stamp set and I think I "need" it. :-)

    ReplyDelete