Wednesday, May 22, 2013

WOYWW #207

Hello all...Happy Wednesday!! The sun is finally shining here, the weather is definitely warm/hot now. Finally!! :-) I was a bit disgruntled Sunday/Monday when I came home from the beach to clouds!! Gah!! But it's getting better. 

So, onto today's Wednesday share day....sharing our craft desks for all to see. If you'd like to join in, head over to Julia's Stamping Ground

My desk hasn't changed in about 2 weeks or more. Except more stuff being placed on top. Yikes. Definitely, for sure, will be cleaning it off this week. I need to get work done. 


Gosh what a mess!! See the frame on the chair? Supposed to be a birthday gift. The b-day as beginning of May! New DT items inthe yellow envelope from SNS. Some other bags on the desk...I stopped at a scrapbook store on vacation and bought a few things. And online. 

 

Some of my new stash...cute beachy paper and G45 too. Stencil and die. Summer H20's. Starform stickers that I saw being used with G45 images onto cards. 


One other store, AC Moore, that I never heard of but is a chain that I popped into really quick. Found the Spellbinder die on clearance. Wanted the beach stamp with the ferris wheel!! 


And while at the local shop I saw the IO beach set but they didn't have so I ordered online along with another die from my wishlist. 


And this is where I spent the week. At Myrtle Beach, SC. The weather was great. Good beach time. :-) 

Happy WOYWW!!

19 comments:

  1. ah looks like you have a great new stash to play with - enjoy!

    Darlene
    #122

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seen those dies to purchase here before. That looks quite fine and detailed. Love the photo of the beach with the Ferris wheel. Thanks for visiting me in Cape Town already! #63

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great stash of crafting goodies. Thanks for stopping by. happy crafting #3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the new stamps in your goodies there, That beach picture looks lovely. have a great week, hugs Shaz #125 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gita
    I am loving all your new crafting stash you are going to have hours of fun with that little lot
    Sending hugs and hoping you have a great day
    Ria #74

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of your new goodies look so fun!! I can't wait to see what you create!! The picture of the beach where you stayed is breathtaking!! I was there last year...just down the beach in Surfside Beach!! I'd so love to be back there right now!! I hope you had a wonderful vacation!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW Gita lots of awesome stash! I will have to check out AC MOORE when I go to Virginia Beach VA this summer. Plan on being down in AL and GA this summer so may email you about getting together for coffee or supper. I am doing ATC swaps are you interested in swapping? Email me at okienurse@gmail.com
    I didn't make it around to many blogs last week so I promised myself that I would visit everyone who visited me last week first this week. I hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny how we want to clean up a craft area only to 'mess' it up again! You do need to add a Gelli-Art plate to your collection - resistance is futile!

    Thanks for your visit.

    Joel (aka, Barf Snoodlefart #53)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome view from your room at the beach, and looks like you had some fun shopping too! Also took a peek at your TH tag which is gorgeous~! You did a fabulous job on it, love your beach version. Just wanted to say thank you so much for voting for me, it sure means a lot to have support! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loads of fabby stuff on that busy work desk, the frame looks lovely and I am sure the recipient won't mind waiting for it!! Annette #23

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colours in that beach shot..all dusky pinks and greys, quite lovely!
    Have fun sorting out all your new stash!!
    Hugs, LLJ 40 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your desk with those drawers underneath it. Jealous of your stash lol
    Bridget #11

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooooo - enjoy playing with all those lovely new goodies. Just love the stamp with the pier and funfair rides. It's great. Have a fabulous week.
    Margaret #153

    ReplyDelete
  14. Time to start playing with all those new goodies =).
    Thank you for stopping by my desk for WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Do like your desk. What a lot of lovely goodies to play with ssshhhhh don't tell anyone but I have a few due to arrive soon :-) Thanks for visiting my desk and I'm sorry I'm late. Anne x #73

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yay! Glad you had a good time and made it home safe and sound and with new toys to boot! :) Can't wait to see what you make with that one set of dies...the IO beach dies. I haven't seen any like that so now I'm curious! :) Have a great WOYWW! ~Deeyll #166

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummy new stash - have fun playing
    Sorry I'm uber late
    Laura
    83

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woowwweee... some nice new goodies girl! I LOVE that beach stamp with the wheel... gorgeous! Happy - very belated - woyww and a hug from Holland. Marit #109

    ReplyDelete
  19. A little late for a visit, but I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog and saying hello. Lots of new goodies and a gorgeous photo of the beach. Who cares if your desk is a mess? Have a good weekend. I see you are from Chicago. I grew up 35 miles south of Chicago and worked in the downtown area for over 15 years before I to moved south. # 93

    ReplyDelete