Friday, April 12, 2013

Silhouette Flowers

Happy Friday! I have one more day of work and than my weekend starts. I swear, one day the trees are bare and it seems like overnight everything is green again. I love spring. (Just not the washing away of all the pollen over everything out here!!)

Here's another card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle using the new Silhouettes stamp set...


I stamped the birds and flowers with Versamark ink onto glossy paper and then heat set with Black Detail embossing powder. I used a brayer and Kaleidacolor Berry Blaze to add color to the card. Than stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink and embossed with the Black Detail embossing powder. Lastly, added black ribbon with a bow along the bottom. 


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Gita! I love the colors and the white highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Gita!! The background is so vibrant and beautiful!! I love the flowers!! What a stunning card!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo lovely work Gits, great share inky delights! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! I love the silhouette :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty card with the Silhouette! Such beautiful colors Gita!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH love the pink and purple!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this technique and the colors you used for the background are so pretty and bright!!

    ReplyDelete