Friday, April 5, 2013

Live in the Sunshine....

If you are here for the Sparkle N Sprinkle blog hop, click here.


I had made this card for the Create A Scene blog which had a beach/shoreline theme last month but forgot to post it. LOL. Ah well...I love the card anyway and anything to do with the beach. :-)


The stamps are all from Flourishes - Beach Life set. I used watercolor pencils to color everything in. Added Distress Ink - Antique Linen around the edges. Some Cabana Beach Mudd Puddles was added along the bottom for sand. I also added Misty Blue and Easy Green glitter by Sparkle N Sprinkle around the water edge and palm tree leaves. 


Have a wonderful weekend!!!

7 comments:

  1. Makes me want to be there right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Gita, It would be so nice to step out on to that beach
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beach getaway! Love seeing how you used the Mudd Puddles too - just starting to try and figure out the best way to have them on a card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this, Gita!! I'd love to be on that beach right now!! The scene you've created is so peaceful and gorgeous!! You did an amazing job!! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this beach scene! It looks beautiful, I'd love to be sitting on the beach right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty Gita. Love the whole thing and the Mudd Puddles are the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soo pretty - beautiful colors and the mudd puddles and glitter look so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete