Monday, April 1, 2013

Friendship is the Greatest Gift

Good Morning and Happy April 1st. I'll be posting this blog, taking the dogs out for a walk on this fine morning and hopefully I won't get a bad "trick" from my CPA when I find out about my taxes. I know I don't have to pay -- but am waiting to find out how much I'll get back from the short sale of my condo. Fingers crossed it'll be a good one!!!

Anyhow, since today IS the first of the month, that means it's time for another challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle's Creative Challenge blog. April's challenge is to use a digi stamp. You can use any digi you'd like, but if you use one of the SNS digi's or ribber stamps you'll get a free digi just for playing. If you go to their challenge blog you'll see the free digi that's available. 

This month we are featuring digi's by Michelle Perkett. Here's my card...


The base of the card is made from Spellbinders Lattice Rectangles. The background paper is from First Edition: Blank Canvas 6X6 paper pad. The image was colored with Copics. You can find full instructions here.



You have all month to submit an entry for this challenge....there are other goodies to be won besides the free digi so be sure to check out the blog

8 comments:

  1. Great job, Gita! I love the frame and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! I love the image!! The sparkle you added is fabulous!! And the frame is beautiful!! Good luck with your CPA - hope it all goes well!! Happy Monday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the bits of sparkle all over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card! Love the beautiful image and cute frame. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. So clean and fresh - love the springy colors you used. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors! Great job on the coloring too -

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gita
    What a pretty friendship card and the colours you have used are lovley. Anyone would be pleased to get this card
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope everything went well at your CPA!

    This card is beautiful. The lattice paper and sparkles on the dresses are awesome!

    ReplyDelete