Sunday, April 14, 2013

Blue Feathers

Good Morning. Sunday morning here, the start to my weekend. Lots to do before I go out of town next weekend to visit my besties for my birthday. Can't wait! I also have a couple new followers over the past week or so. I want to say thank you for following me. :-)

I've made another card for Sparkle N Sprinkle with their new stamp set, Bird Song.


I stamped the flowers on the blue background with Versamark and then heat embossed with SNS Bracing Blue embossing powder. I stamped the birds, sentiment, and feathers onto Kraft cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink. Added some Misty Blue and Florida Beach glitters to the feathers that were fussy cut. You can see full instructions and products used here.

9 comments:

  1. Oh, love this! Great color combo and fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! The colors and elements are just perfect together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color combination. Love the row of little birds. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Gita!! The feathers are beautiful!! I absolutely love the sentiment!! Happy Sunday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Gita! The blue with the Kraft looks so great! And those fussy cut feathers look great - and with just the right amount of sparkle too! Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love all the sparkly feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job - love the blue feather background :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fussy cut feathers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the look of the blue embossed background with the craft color, especially those cut out feathers.

    ReplyDelete