Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Air Mail

Can you believe tomorrow is May already?? Good Gosh, where does the time go?! It was just January wasn't it....

I almost forgot to post my Tim Holtz tag for this month. Yikes. I finally finished it last weekend. I should've used more of the Distress Paint onto my craft mat but oh well, that's how you learn right? I would've liked more of the blue on the background.


The airplane is from the Stamper's Anonymous Travel Blueprint set. Stamped onto tag and also onto acetate and fussy cut. The definition washi tape is from TH. The other is Air Mail washi tape (don't remember brand). Brads at top are from Recollections (a globe and airplane). The crinkle ribbon and gear and spinner are from TH. I also used a Gold Leafing pen around the edges. The colors are pretty much the same as the ones TH used this month.

I'll be submitting this to the TH 12 tags of 2013 April tag. 

4 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, Gita!! The background looks amazing!! I don't have any of the Distress Paints yet but they are on my wish list!! What a fabulous tag!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gita, I love it just the way it is! It has an old time look to it. Great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this tag! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag came out great! Very authentically "grungy" and distressed and antiqued.

    ReplyDelete