Sunday, March 24, 2013

Spring Tulips

Is it really spring?! It felt like it last weekend. Over the past week it drastically changed. I was laughing, cause the forecast on the 'net shows a high of 77 for today....yesterday in the 50's, tomorrow in the 40's...I hardly doubt it!! 

Here's another spring card though...for Easter. 


I saw this embossing folder at my stamp store and had to have it. :-) It's a Darice Tulips embossing folder and embossed on glossy paper. I used a brayer and Kaleidacolor - Bouquet inkpad to run the colors across the glossy paper. The sentiment is by Sparkle N Sprinkle and stamped with the same inkpad. And a cute yellow polka dot ribbon. Simple and cute! :-) 

Happy Spring!! (at least, whenever it starts to get here for most of us!!)

6 comments:

  1. Love the multicolor brayering on the embossing folder! So clever! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Gita!! I love the tulip embossing!! The multi-colors are beautiful!! This is the perfect spring card!! Love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy little card! Makes me smile all over my face :) Such springy bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Love how you did the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now there's a Darice eb that I don't have! I love the effect that it achieved. What an awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gita, I like the spring colours the tulips and the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete