Friday, March 1, 2013

March Glitter Challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle

Wow, can you believe it's March already? Time just seems to fly on by....
and the new month means it's a another challenge at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge blog. 

Make sure you head over there....if you use a Sparkle N Sprinkle stamp or digi that you purchased you will automatically receive a FREE digi just for playing along. Plus, there are still other prizes. 

This month's challenge is Anything Goes -- With Glitter. 

Here's the first card I made for this challenge...


I used alot of glitter on my project. :-) The whole background uses several different glitters, even the Serena the Mermaid. Full instructions here

Here's some close ups of this card...




My second card is still kind of ocean/aquatic theme...


Once again, I went a bit crazy with the glitter. But the backgrounds just look so great all sparkly and pretty. :-) This one is supposed to represent the sand,  water, sunset/sunrise, sky. Instructions can be found here

(A close up)

This outside picture just picks up all the glittery shine. Love it. 


Make sure you head over to the Sparkle N Sprinkle Challenge Blog to check out all the details and the wonderful creations by the rest of the Design Team. 

Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Such pretty, glittery cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your backgrounds are fabulous and love the coloring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the sparkle on both!! The beach card is so beautiful...it makes me want to be at the beach right now!! But the mermaid is my favorite!! She's so pretty and the design is fabulous!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Gita, I like the mermaid image, and all the fabulous sparkle.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go too crazy with glitter. Stunning cards!! Make me want to head to the beach (suppose to snow here).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely glitterific Gita! Looks like you had a lot of fun with these two! And so worth it - they're both fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two awesome cards Gita. I especially love Serena - the background is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are fantastic. Love the bit of yarn in the first one and how it resembles seaweed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous cards, love the use of glitter! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brigita, beautiful cards with the glitter! I may look into this glitter -- I'm amazed, and I love the beach!

    ReplyDelete