Sunday, March 17, 2013

Graphic 45 Easel Calendar (continued...)

Oh yea, the weather has been super nice the last couple days. I've also been in the yard trimming roses and holly bushes. The roses attacked me! I had thorns in my head, my knuckle was swollen and painful all day from some big nasty thorns. Ouch!! 

Been trying to play catch up with cards and DT projects. I realized Easter is NEXT weekend and needed to get cards done. Sheesh. Where does the time go?

Anyway...as part of catching up....here's some more calendar pages from the Graphic 45 collection. I had directions from a local store so it all went together pretty quickly! Here's May-July...I would've had August but realized I didn't take a picture...ah well, with the next set. 








And it's late so time for bed. This time change has me all out of whack. I usually end up in bed pretty early....but have been up late every night. Of course, I've been off all week too. :-) 

7 comments:

  1. Love your calendar pages and the G45 papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calendar pages are absolutely gorgeous!! I love the designs!! The G45 papers are fabulous!! I hope your thorn wounds heal quickly!! Happy St. Patrick's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. G45 has such awesome stuff! Love how your calendar's coming together... I'm off to tackle some thorns myself.... yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your calender pages are absolutely lovely Gita,the designs are wonderful.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a fun project Gita, love how it is coming together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the calendar project Gita! You were behind me now you are ahead cause I am only up to June...gotta get busy here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful calendar pages. A group of us use to each do 12 of one month and than exchange so everyone had a page for each month. Was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete