Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Tag -- Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2013

I was just gonna say it's Monday, but it's not...it's Tuesday. LOL. That's what happens when you are on a shift schedule. Today is MY Monday! :-) Yesterday had some t-storms roll through and my poor pup was scared. Out came her thunder shirt and her meds. Yes, my dog takes prozac! Poor thing!

This weekend I managed to finally get the tag done for this month's Tim Holtz tag. I had no idea what I was going to do with the bunny and flowers or sentiment since I don't have those items...but I think this came out great. LOVE it! :-D



I used the same paper stash as in Tim's tag (Seasonal Paper Stash, Tim Holtz) and sanded the edges. Spellbinders Labels Twenty-Five for the bunny background. Used Sticky Stuff and Stampendous Vintage Pink Embossing Tinsel over entire background. LOVE it!! I just bought this tinsel last week and it is SO pretty. The bunny is a IO die (set of 3). It is popped up on the tag. The sentiment is from Sparkle N Sprinkle which I believe is discontinued. I cut the edges into a banner and popped it up and added some bling. The grass is My Favorite Things - Fresh Cut Grass. The branches are IO - Leafy Branches and the flowers are Martha Stewart - Hydrangea punch. I added some distress Stickles - Clear Rock Candy to the pink flowers and Glam Pink and Yellow Stickles to the center of the flowers. Sheer ribbon on top and some pink twine around the Spellbinder die.


I just love the sparkle this Embossing Tinsel puts out...so need to get other colors!!! :-D

I'm also entering this tag in the following challenge:

The Artistic Stamper Creative Team Blog -- March Challenge - Tags


Have a great week!!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable tag! Love your take on Tim's and that sparkly background is amazing looking. Bet it's even better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gita
    This is such an adorable tag, your little rabbit looks so at home there on the sparkly egg. The grass and flowers give it it's cute status, adorable
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on the tag - love the sparkly egg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super tag! This would be perfect to come and link up at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party. Hope you will stop by and join in.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! I absolutely love the glitter on the egg!! It looks amazing!! You did a fabulous job!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous take on Tim's tag Gita. I love the bunny and your flowers/grass are amazing.

    TFS

    Annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas "Easter" Linky Party. Hope you will continue to join us.


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper with your sweet tag ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete