Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Birthday Wishes

It's Tuesday, my Monday, and it's still cold. Yuk. Quick post to share a card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle with one of their new stamp sets. 


The stamps and sentiment are from this new set, Silhouettes. I first stamped on watercolor paper, painted with Twinkling H20's, and cut with Spellbinders Labels Twenty Five (except I trimmed the bottom and top). I also stamped some of the flowers onto the background (once at full strength and a second time without re-inking). 


On all these spiky flowers I added Waterscape glitter. Love the look of this glitter...so pretty and such a nice shine. 

Okay, off to walk the dogs....

5 comments:

  1. Love how this looks Gita. The glitter adds just the right amount of bling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! It looks so beachy and the tan background really makes it all pop and come together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is absolutely gorgeous!! The green and blue background looks amazing!! Love your stamping!! This is fabulous, Gita!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so stunning! Reminds me of the spotlight technique. I'm looking forward to getting this stamp set and playing with it too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is very clever Gita. Love that you can get away with not having to match up the layers perfectly by using these brilliant flowers. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete