Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WOYWW? #192

Wow, it's Wednesday again! Wasn't it just Wednesday the other day? Seesh. 
So, here we go again sharing our crafty spaces with everyone in blog land which is hosted by Ms. Julia at Stamping Ground.

Let's get going...


Here's my desk. Monday night I started working on my 8X8 easel calendar using Graphic 45 paper. The finished product looks so cute! I have instructions from the local stamp store. Plus there are some other stamps,, glitter, etc from projects I am either currently working on or finished over the weekend. 

I also went to the stamp show on Saturday. Forgot to take pictures ladies. :-( I do have one of my stash....


Quite a bit. :-) I bought stamps from Our Daily Bread (if you bought 4 get one free. Plus if spend $40 get free stamp and flower soft), Impression Obsession, Lost Coast Designs, and Stamp Camp. Also bought Dylusion ink sprays and some other misc. stuff. 

It wasn't THAT big of a show. I did meet up with some ladies that I am on a Design Team with at Sparkle N Sprinkle. This was our first time meeting. So that was nice. Plus I kept running into a couple other gals from my Stampin' Up club. 



Have a great week!!

18 comments:

  1. It great getting new stash, as if we don't have enough already. Great calenders, saw them at a show in the UK not so longer ago. Have a good day. Francesca #108

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful Graphic45 papers they are so lovely to play with.
    You also got some wonderful stamps at the show you went to I am sure you will have hours of fun with them
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria #75

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have got some lovely stash from that show, looking forward to seeing the projects you create with them. I am going to a show tomorrow and have a list of things I want, but hey who sticks to lists? Thank you for your visit Happy WOYWW Hugs Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy WOYWW loving your projects on your desk and even more loving your new stash, you'll have lots of fun with that. Love the stamps especially. happy crafting Gill x #50

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice stash! I just love Scor-tape! I am waiting for some goodies of my own to arrive,can't WAIT!!!! Tamika #126

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Graphic 45 paper looks so gorgeous!! What an awesome haul of goodies!! Can't wait to see what you create with it!! Happy Wednesday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. The G45 papers look fab as does your new goodies! Have a good week. Take care Zo xx 76

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing beats new stash and thats a fab haul love your 8x8 what beautiful papers.I hope you have a great week and happy WOYWW Andrea#77

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at all that lovely stash you've brought , have fun using it all . Hapy woyww Jill #16

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it fun to get new stamping stuff? Well, I missed out on seeing you and Ann. I usually go with the gang to the show, but I didn't this time. I hope to meet you before too long! I know you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love seeing peoples projects. Your desk and work are so neat! That calendar looks like its going to be spectacular. Thanks for visiting my blog for my first WOYWW~
    Christina 26

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lot's of creative items for your projects! I know you will get tons of inspiration! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love going to this sort of show, apart from how much you end up spending!lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #74

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh your stash looks enticing, can I come and play? It looks like a lot of people have been out purchasing supplies.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 13

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great pictures! Thanks for sharing! I'd like to visit a stamp show too! Have fun with all the new products! By the way, it is Winter Wonderland in the Chicago area again! Wanna come over, lol?

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, Gita, it seems as if a lot of us are getting new stash at the moment! I love to see all the new stuff laid out, waiting to be used.

    Thanks for your nice comment and your good wishes for our move. There's absolutely loads to do... Nothing creative will get done for ages now, although if I get withdrawal symptoms I'll do some more zentangles.

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #96

    ReplyDelete
  17. It was so fun to meet you. Looks like you had fun shopping. Hope to see you again this summer in Atlanta.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice haul! Can't wait to see all the lovely projects you'll make with it. :) And your desk is just hopping with activity this week! Will you show your calendar once its completed, or is around here somewhere and I've missed it? Well, hope you are having a fab week so far and thanks for sharing the pics! :) Deeyll #42

    ReplyDelete