Saturday, February 16, 2013

White Tulle Dress Form

Gosh, last month after being sick I just got way behind on certain things and a bit disorganized I am finding out. Yikes!!

Here's a card I made last month for Sparkle N Sprinkle. 


I really enjoyed making different cards using this dress form. For this one, I used White Detail embossing powder for the background flowers, the dress form and the sentiment. I used Raspberry and Pink Sherbet alcohol inks to create the pink-ish background. On each side of the dress form is a Memory Box die (Amira Flourish). Than I just added some white tulle and a ribbon on the bottom half of the dress form. Too cute!! 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I love the beautiful dress form!! The tulle skirt is fabulous!! And the background flowers are so pretty!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you added the tulle and the ribbon! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gita!
    This is lovely, I really like the dress form and her tulle skirt! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a sweet comment!

    Hugs,
    Kristi♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely I love how striking all the white detail is against the background. A great card
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Gita, I like the image the tulle and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love all the white and the tulle is perfect for the dress form.

    ReplyDelete