Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Victorian Bicycle

Hello Everyone! Apparently I am starting to get hit with the spam comments now. Just recently started  but not too bad! Really? Why do people do this?! Sheesh....

Here's an idea I think I found on Pintrest using the Stampin' Up! Feeling Sentimental stamp set. 


I love how this creates motion. I stamped using Versafine Vintage Sepia. Once full strength and I may have lightly tapped back onto ink for second stamp but than just stamped what was left on stamp a couple more times. The background paper is by Paper Pizzazz. I love it, the image looks like an old time newspaper with images. The sentiment is from Just Rite - Large Fancy Sentiments. 

This was an easy card to recreate several times. I made 4 to send to OWH. I'm trying every month to make more than the previous. This month I succeeded. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Oh what can I say, I love everything about this card. I love the stamp and how you have given it that movement. I love the font of the sentiment. I love the background paper and I love the colour choice.
    Did I say I love love love it
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the fade-away stamping!! The image is so fun!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card! I love the fade away stamping! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just got that image.... what a great way to use it ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card Gita! Love the motion you achieved with the stamp. Great choice of colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool looking! Love the vintage colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card and love the fading look of the bicycle.
    What a great cause you are supporting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - great old fashioned feel with the colors & dp. And the gradient with the bike looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete