Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sweet Friend

Happy Sunday! Quite chilly last night. Had a bit of rain last night and this morning things were a bit frozen over. The dogs were sliding running down the deck to get into the yard this morning. My poor female has tall, skinny legs like a deer and goes all over the place. 

Valentine's is fast approaching and here's a card I made a few weeks ago. Today I plan on heading up to my craft room and work on some projects and hopefully play with new "toys" I bought yesterday at the stamp show. 



Is this such a cute image? The stamp is by Stampavie/Penny Johnson. I colored with Copics and added Crystal Lacquer on the hearts. Red paper is by Stampin' Up (Riding Hood Red). I cut the one background behind image with scissors and it's popped up from card. And used a heart embossing folder on the white CS. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up. 


6 comments:

  1. It's adorable, Brigita, and such cute shading on the fur kids, too. Hope you had fun at the convention! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet!! I love the adorable image!! The heart embossing is fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Great coloring and wonderful image. My cat ad dog act just like this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, so cute!! Love how you colored these guys! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a CUTIE! LOVE IT!!!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card. Great coloring!!

    ReplyDelete