Thursday, February 21, 2013

Shopping Bag Birthday Card

Last month when I went to my Stampin' Up demonstrator's house for the monthly get together we made these cute shopping bag cards. Great for using up scrap paper. 


I looked through my scrap paper and found 3 different pieces of black pattern paper and decided to use it for this card. You can find instructions for this card  at Stampin' Up! Digital Diva's blog. She has a video towards the bottom. It's really super easy. The sentiment is from Just Rite - Fancy Sentiments. 

I ended up making 4 of these cards and will be sending them off for OWH. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so awesome!! I love the design!! The little bags are so fun!! What a fabulous card!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your shopping bag card is lovely! What a great way to use up some snippets!

    Love the Black, White and crisp shot of Red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a beautiful card, I love black and white
    Bridget #45

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. What shop-aholic wouldn't love this! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab idea, Gita! I really like this and may try something similar some time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Idea Gita, I like the bags and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card and so simple, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling card!! Love the little shopping bags!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so adorable. Love those little bags and great colors, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable idea! And a really sweet card! I have a bunch of pre-made mini bags that I keep telling myself that I'm going to get out & use....maybe this is just the inspiration I need to do that!
    TFS this fun card Gita!

    ReplyDelete