Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Serena the Mermaid

No sunshine today apparently. More rain had come overnight. Which is fine because we were in a drought here in Georgia so all this rain we've been getting has put us out of it. So, that's good. And the weekend is over so back to work tonight I go. 

In the meantime, here's a card I made for Sparkle N Sprinkle using their new stamp set - Serena.


She's so pretty and I had fun coloring her in and adding glitter. I colored her with Twinkling H2O's. I added Misty Isles glitter to her hair, Fascination glitter to her body, and Carnation glitter to the center of the flowers. I also took a sheet of Be Creative adhesive tape and die cut with Spellbinders and than sprinkled the Fascination glitter over the whole die cut sheet. The pattern paper is by The Paper Studio - A Day at the Beach. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful - love the green hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours used in this card hun and the twinkle in her hair. Mermaids are my favourite and the symbol of our town so I'm always happy when I see a Mermaid image.

    Thank you for popping by and leaving me a comment today x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun colors you used for her hair! And the sparkling border around the image rocks! (of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous mermaid!! I love how you colored her!! The sparkly border is fabulous!! What an awesome card!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a good idea to use those H2O's with this image - bet she shimmers beautifully Gita. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She IS so pretty, Gita, and oh, so sparkly! She must look amazing IRL!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love how you created her hair and I now have two more glitter colors to add to my wish list :-).

    ReplyDelete