Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sassy Britches

The sun is finally out and it looks so pretty out....but still cold. I'm sure spring weather is on it's way...the cherry blossoms are blooming so it's gotta be, right?! 

A couple weeks ago I bought several Dylusion stamp sets and a few more ink sprays. Last weekend I got a chance to play with them. Boy, do I love these sprays -- so vibrant!! (as you can see, the picture was taken on a gloomy, wet day.)



I used Vibrant Turquoise, Bubblegum Pink, Pure Sunshine, and Fresh Lime for the background. I also randomly stamped a couple stamps from the Background Love set just like Dyan would (didn't mount the stamp, just quickly rolled onto sections of background). Than I used the Dotted Flowers stencils and Adirondack acrylic dabber - Pearl and randomly added dots to card. Also used the reverse side. 

Than I colored in Ruby Rainbow with the Dylusion ink sprays and a paintbrush. Also gave her some wings. Popped up her head from the base of card. Lastly, used one of the sentiments from the Say It How It Is stamp set. Love, love the sentiments. They are so fun!!! And this one is funny 'cause at work I had on some black (almost knee length) boots w/ heels and some metal accents near ankle and this guy said I had on my sassy boots. LOL! 

I'm entering this card into the Following challenges:

Simon Says Stamp and Show- Something Messy challenge. 

Challenges 4 Everybody- Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. What a fun and funky card! Great job with the sprays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these bright and sassy colours - she looks fabulous. A great inky card! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show! Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, such cheerful colours and really love the stamps too.. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW just look at those colours enough to brighten up any dull day. I love those sprays and this has made me want to add a few more to my collection. I love that you used them to colour her in, FAB
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love this so much!! Ruby Rainbow looks amazing!! Wow, the colors are so vibrant!! I can't wait for my Dylusions sprays to get here...I'll be stalking the mailman ;) You did a fabulous job with this!! The background is gorgeous!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely bright fun card - Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally awesome. That background with the Dylusions sprays is to die for! You've reminded me that mine are sitting waiting!! I love that image and the saying too Gita, all round super job!

    ReplyDelete