Saturday, February 9, 2013

I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream...

for Ice-Cream!!! Who doesn't love ice-cream?? :-) Anyway...I have a 3 day weekend and hopefully I can get quite a bit done with crafting and cleaning! I do gotta run to the store and get a new paper trimmer. 

Here's a birthday card I made for a friend of mine...


This is the new Hero Arts stamp set "Fantastic Birthday". Too cute! (I stamped a couple extra ice cream scoops to the cone. :-D. I also tried these new NEON ink pads. Pink, Green, and Yellow. Such a bright, festive card. 

Ok, off I go...I have plenty more cards to share too! And my Graphic 45 calendar I am working on...

7 comments:

  1. Such a bright and sweet card! I am addicted to ice cream -- even on cold days! Just ask Marie! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, Brigita! Love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Love your color coordinated background too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a few of my favorite colors! Beautiful & bright card - love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card!! I love the bright colors...they are festive and perfect for a birthday card!! The ice cream cone is fabulous!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Gita, I like the yummy image the papers and the design,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all bright colors and ice cream layers. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete