Sunday, February 10, 2013

Graphic 45 Calendar (January-April)

Trying to catch up with crafting stuff, house stuff, etc today...yesterday managed to work on a few things in the craft room including a couple more calendar pages. 

January


February
 

March


Close up so you can see ribbons 

April



I'm following along with directions I received from a local craft store. Some embellishments are my own like the flowers on April, added and extra ribbon for March.

Initially I wasn't keen on the calendar but you can use it every year if you just write the dates in pencil. This way can erase and change! :-) 

6 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! What a wonderful calendar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is gorgeous!! The Graphic 45 papers are stunning!! What a beautiful calendar - I love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Gita! I would rather have done the 8x8 but the store wanted the 12x12 size. Awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Gita! I would rather have done the 8x8 but the store wanted the 12x12 size. Awesome layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love their line! You're doing a fabulous job with the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW! Those pages are gorgeous! You are doing an awesome job on that calendar...inspiring me to make one, too! :) Thanks for putting the pictures up and alerting me as to where to find them. :)

    ReplyDelete