Sunday, February 10, 2013

Bring On The Chocolates!

Watching the Grammy's (sightly pre-recorded so I can fast forward through commercials), cleaning, and attempting to organize this rainy Sunday evening. One little thunder earlier and my little pup gets all scared. She does not like 'em anymore. Poor thing!

Here's one last Valentine card to share with you...


Stamps are by Art Impressions. Added Crystal Lacquer to her glasses and heart on bracelet. Sparkling Snow glitter to white part of hat. Golden Rod stickles to bracelet and earring. Heart shaped rhinestone onto earring too. Spritzed some Glimmer Mist onto card. I just love this gal! 

8 comments:

  1. She's a riot! I love the blingy embellishments too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too fun! Love the image and all the details you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I just love it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely adorable!! The image is so fun!! And I agree with the sentiment!! Happy Monday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love their images! Great job on this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Thanks for bringing a huge smile on my face, Brigita - this is darling. I also LOVE the Graphic45 papers in your calendar below - WOW - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was going to go to your WOYWW post and comment...but I can't find it...? Are you running late today? :) lol Anyways, I nominated you for the Liebster blog award, for blogs you think others should check out that also have less than 200 followers. If you want to nominate five more people/blogs that's how it works for passing it on, but if you don't want to or have the time right now, no worries, okay? You can grab the award and see your fellow nominees over on my blog at this post:
    http://giftsfromdeeyll.blogspot.com/2013/02/an-award-for-me-awww-you-shouldnt-have.html
    Hope to see you on WOYWW later! :) Deeyll #142 this week!

    ReplyDelete