Saturday, February 23, 2013

Angel In Disguise

So I keep going back and forth today whether I want to drive a little ways up to some craft stores. Still haven't decided! LOL. 

But, here's a card to share that I made with some new purchases from the stamp show. I made a few of these and will be sending onward to OWH. 


I used Distress Inks for the background (Picked Raspberry, Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn) and than used a TCW mini harlequin template to add Black soot DI with a dauber. The image and sentiment are one stamp by Lost Coast Designs (my stamp show purchase). Sprayed some iridescent glimmer mist over the background too. 

One card I used maybe mustard seed in place of the tumbled glass which also came out great. I need to buy a re-inker for this blue..

Have a great weekend!!


11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gita, I like the angel cat and the fabulous colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!! I love the background!! The angel cat is so awesome...what a fun stamp!! Happy Saturday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cats with wings often feature in my crafting too, and our previous cat was called Angel so I love your subject matter on this one! Love the colours you've used. XXX Keren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, Gita. Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the background you created for this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet - love the soft background

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty background. Love the cat image you used, and aren't all cats angels. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable, Gita! Love the theme so much. I need to use my cat for real in my next project. Yours is so much fun! xo Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet card, Brigita!! The image is so darling and your techniques are gorgeous! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely, colorful background and a cute cat! I also love your card below. What a cute idea of the little bags.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card!

    The quote fits my cat perfectly. :)

    Thanks for visiting my desk!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete