Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What's On your Desk? Wednesday #187

Hello fellow WOYWW'ers. I have been missing a couple weeks or so. Out of town, sickness, blah! blah! blah! Actually, I am still sick - with bronchitis!! I went to visit friends before Christmas and was driving back on Christmas Day evening. Well, a few hours before leaving, I started feeling something in the back of my throat and a week later, here I am...still sick. Several horrible nights this week. Ugh!

Anyway...WOYWW you ask? Every Wednesday Ms. Julia over at Stamping Ground hosts this special event where crafters around the world go and have a looksie at everyone's craft desk or workspace. 


So here's my desk. I attempted to do some cards on Sunday but even that seemed like too much. So, since Monday when I went to urgent care I have been pretty much resting on the couch, watching TV, and having my laptop next to me. Anyway, my desk is filled with RED. Valentine's is coming up...there's on card sitting there almost done. 

The last time I posted I shared one of the floral arrangements I made for Christmas and I had one more to make. This one I am not as keen on but here it is....


I also wanted to share something my best friend's husband made for me. I had an idea on Pintrest of a "sign" for the garden with arrows pointing different ways with names of places I have traveled to. So, my best friend decided to make one for me -- well, her husband. Here's their version and I love it. At the bottom are some blank ones for me to fill in, but right now there are some paper sheets taped on it from a party she threw for her hubbie's 40th birthday. 


So, that's me this week.....now to head over and check out as many desks as I can....have a great week and Happy New Year!!! Hope 2013 brings many great things for everyone. 


13 comments:

  1. Such good friends to make that wonderful garden sign. I hope you are feeling better soon. Bronchitis stinks!! Rest up.
    Happy New Year. LisaDV #99

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks neat and ready to play. The floral arrange is lovely and what a fun gift, the garden sign. Happy New Year #107 Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garden sign! What a nice idea and a nice gift you received!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon - nasty bugs coming between you & your crafting energy ! How dare they !!
    Love the arrows sign !! Do show us again when you get it sited out in the garden !! Looks great fun ! Happy New Year ! Ali #121

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luv your sign - of course living in Victoria BC it caught my attention LOL. Get well soon. Darlene #89

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Brigita hope you feel better soon, love your garden sign. Here's hoping that 2013 is better for you with lots of creative opportunities.
    Hugs Erika. 59

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh gosh Brigita don't mention bronchitis, I had it in 2011 for three weeks and it was the 'pits' hope you're feeling well very soon.

    Love red, my fave colour and the Valentine's thingies look great, thanks for your comment re my Valentine ATC too.
    Happy new year and woyww
    Elaine #30

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours on your desk, and I must say that flower arrangement is fantastic! Thanks for your visit! Chrisx#70

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the sign idea, nice to remember where you've been! Desk looks nice and tidy. wish mine was! Happy 1st woyww of 2013
    Happy New Year
    ((Lyn)) #100 very late this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hullo there Gita, some interesting thugs there like the idea of the sings of where you have been .. mme maybe an idea for a card..
    Thanks so much for popping over and thanks for sharing ~ happy WOYWW! Shaz in Oz. x #20

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wishing you better, how horrid for you. Take your time to get well though, theses things have a habit of creeping back if you don't give them time enough. What a thoughtful gift from your friends..love it. And a striking flower arrangement, you were busy. Had to rub my eyes to see your desk working as far forward as valentines already, colour me impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you feel better soon, so many people get sick at Christmas! I love that floral arrangement, it is beautiful. Take care, and happy new year. helen, 4

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great desk - looks like you've been busy. Love the sign.

    April #133

    ReplyDelete